Integrated management system policy
The MVV Energie CZ Group wants to be seen as an organization which:
- is trustworthy, transparent, stable and successful, honours legislative and other requirements to which it is subject,
- is a professional, respected, reliable and fair partner,
- is an attractive and prospective employer in which its employees share common values,
- provides customers with top-quality comprehensive services at a reasonable price and with regard to the environment, which it constantly seeks to improve,
- is one of the most dynamically developing heating groups in the Czech Republic with a fixed place in the economic structure of the country,
- at all times seeks to improve the quality of the environment and reduce OSH risks,
- provides information security,
- complies with the legislation in force,
- is a good citizen and neighbour.
We implement energy projects
The sensitive utilization of resources and therefore the quality of the environment is also boosted by energy projects.
We were the first in the Czech Republic to launch projects and other energy services using the EPC methodology. Our approach goes as far back as 1993.
Our customers include municipalities, housing associations and private companies. We traditionally undertake projects in hospitals, schools, swimming pools, ice rinks and other municipal buildings and industrial plants.