- We generate electricity using only cogeneration plants.
- Nineteen sites in eleven cities use cogeneration engines or turbines, with a total capacity of almost 59.02 MWe.
- Cogeneration saves more than 20% on the primary fuel, which significantly reduces pollutant emissions during production, especially those of CO2 and SO2.
- Electricity is produced by our cogeneration units as efficiently as possible and the fuel is used to its maximum.
- The overall efficiency of combined heat and power generation reaches over 90%, while the separate production of electricity in condensing power plants has an efficiency rate tens of percent lower.
- A small volume of the electricity generated is used for our own operations. The majority is directly supplied to the public distribution systems
- Due to large investments we turn obsolete heating facilities into modern heating plants and upgrade production capacities.
For further information MVV Energie CZ a.s. recommends visiting www.kombinovana-vyroba.cz